If you have problems with poor public transport, you can use FixMyTransport website to report them to the transport operator.
You can use this site to contact any transport operator in the UK – the FixMyTransport admin people will send your message direct to the transport operator’s Customer Services department. They put your message online, too. That way, others can read your problems, and offer support and advice. And you can share the online report with friends, twitter followers and other passengers with the same problem, to help build a campaign.
FixMyTransport says the process works:
“Take a look at some of our recently fixed problems and find out why our users are saying:
- Amazing – they’ve done it!
- The conclusion of matters had a lot to do with my posting on your website after almost 2 months of inaction.
- My bus service has really improved and I’m not the only one benefiting from this.
- Thanks for your help in resolving this.
- Well done and thanks for your assistance. “