The most popular stories on Changing More Than Lightbulbs over the last 28 days have been:
- Hebden Bridge Matters…To Hibu/Yell Ltd. This is a real surprise – it’s consistently been in the top ten stories for the last three months, since I posted it in the New Year. It wasn’t a post I thought many people would be interested in, but I thought it needed saying.
- Dr Chris Day’s report: New NHS commissioning will put profits above healthcare, and other posts about resistance to the backdoor privatisation of the NHS being engineered through Health & Social Care Act changes that are due to come into effect on April 1st – let’s make sure we’re not April Fools
- Various posts about Incredible Edible Mytholm and Growing Futures
- Various Ban the Burn and related posts, including: Natural England Report shows conservation laws fail to protect blanket bog areas from burning damage, and Hebden Bridge residents will have opportunity to help develop new Uplands guidance
- FOI request – Calderdale MBC £9.2m investment in Private Finance Initiative Bradford Waste Incinerator and the related (later) post: Defra withdraws PFI funding for Bradford/Calderdale waste incinerator
If there are stories you’d like to see reported on the website, please let us know. Changing More Than Lightbulbs welcomes guest contributors – or, if you don’t want to write it yourself, you can send info about the story and if it looks interesting, we will research it a bit and then write it up.